Friday, February 14, 2014

Creative Craft Cottage: Vintage

Happy Valentine's Day!! Now, I don't have a valentine project to share, but I do have a Vintage project to share. This week, the challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage is Vintage. I created this vintage/shabby chic banner for our booth at Chinaberry Dreams Soapworks & Gifts Artisan Marketplace


The banner shape is from the Silhouette Store (I believe it was a To/From tag). I cut them at just under 4x6 so that I could maximize the number of shapes I could get from a 12x12 sheet of paper. The shadow is Recollections Kraft cardstock and the front layer is made with the Basic Grey Fiction collection. I love making a project with paper from a paper collection. Everything already matches! I used paper flowers from my stash and the flat back pearls are a combination of Want2Scrap and StampinUp. The banners are threaded along some jute that I picked up from the Dollar Tree.

Here are close-ups of each section:



 
Here is a photo of our *nearly* finished booth. We are going to add some curtains around the walls and some greenery to finish it off. TamiKris, and I are looking forward to selling our handmade items and supplies and even teaching a few classes. If you live in the Midlands of South Carolina, we would love it if you would stop by our booth and sign up for a class!


Head on over to Creative Craft Cottage and link up your vintage creation.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely ADORE the banner DeAnna! It is so much more gorgeous in person.

    ReplyDelete