I used the Preserves cartridge and cut the strawberries as embellishments for this layout. I'm not sure about the size, but I think it was somewhere around 3" for the big one, and 1" for the little one on my journaling. I put the strawberries through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I used a flower & jewels from my stash for the blossoms. The green cardstock is Core'dinations and the strawberry paper was just loose paper at JoAnn's, not sure of the brand, the red is DCWV. I used an EK Success border punch (not sure which one) to punch the border above and below the strawberry paper. I used PageMaps May 2011 sketch.
I used George & Basic Shapes and Base Camp to cut the book. I made the book back in February 2011, so I'm not sure of the size, but I think it was cut at 5". The pictures are from January 2011, but I just got them scrapped last week.
The paper is from a stack I got at WalMart about 8 years ago. The embellishments are K& Co.
On the page that has the journaling...I messed up. That dark blue mat in the back was supposed to be a pocket, but I didn't cut my tags quite narrow enough. So, I just clipped them together at the top with a brad and glued the last one down. They rotate out so you can read the tags in the middle and back.
OWH Sketch 76.
Paper is probably DCWV. I got it from my stash. It has been there for a looooong time!
The Statue of Liberty was a free digi from Create with TLC. I printed it at about 3.5" tall and cut it out at about 4" tall.
The circle is 3.75". In retrospect, the next time I use this sketch, I'm going to cut the circle at 4" as the sketch suggests.