Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TP Mini-Parisian Storefront

I made my first TP roll mini album. :) This is for a swap at Life on the Scrapbeach. We had to decorate both sides of the TP roll and make a tag for the middle. We decorated 6 rolls and mailed in 5. We will get 5 different ones in return and then we can make our own 6 page mini album. In order to keep things cohesive, we had to use black and pink as our main colors.

Paper: Love Notes by Kaiser Craft and Kissing Booth by Basic Grey
Trim: Hobby Lobby
Stick Pins: I made them just for this swap.
I used Black Soot Distress Ink on all the edges.

I submitted 2 pages for this swap. Here is the first one. I glued the trim down on the bottom and side edges in order to make a pocket. There are 3 small tags inside. I inserted the stick pin in the back of one of the flowers.


The back has an accordion fold album. It's glued down on 3 sides in order to make a pocket for another tag.


This is my second entry. I used the trim to make a band to hold a few tags. It's just glued down on the ends. A homemade stick pin is inserted through one of the flowers in order to hold it in place.


This is the back. It has a waterfall mini album. Like the other mini album, it's only glued on 3 sides so that I could make a pocket for a tag.


Check out the following video for all the scrappy details. :)


1 comment: