Friday, November 14, 2014

Country Craft Creations DT Project: October Afternoon "Make it Merry" Collection

I'm back with another Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations in Hooper. My November DT box included the 12x12 "Make it Merry" Collection from October Afternoon. I was all prepared to start my December Daily using another paper collection, but when I found out I was getting this in my DT box, I immediately changed my mind! I love the vintage colors of this paper collection.


Over the last several years of doing a December Daily I have come to the conclusion that I get the project completed in a timely manner IF I have my base pages already made before the holidays roll around. The first two years I had received a mini album and a "junk journal" already made for me. All I had to do was add my pictures. Those albums were completed by the end of January. My December Daily for 2013 was just finished in August of 2014....just a little bit late! My hopes this year are to have my base pages completed by the end of November and since this is my DT project for this month, I stand a pretty good chance! LOL I also decided to make it easier on myself by limiting my supplies. I used only this paper collection and kraft cardstock. I chose one color of ink (TH Distress Ink, Vintage Photo) and I have already pulled my embellishments from my stash and collected them all in a bag. I'm going to store everything together so that when it's time to work on this, I can just "grab and go" and hopefully get all the pictures and journaling in the book by the end of January.

I started my project by using the "Make a Countdown" paper. I cut the numbers apart and embellished each one for a page in my December Daily.


Check out the video below for a peek into my DT box for November and my finished number tags.



Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Country Craft Creations in Hooper Facebook page and Website to stay informed of current sales and available products.

No comments:

Post a Comment