Friday, November 28, 2014

Country Craft Creations DT Project: December Daily using October Afternoon Make it Merry Collection

I'm back with another Design Team Project for Country Craft Creations in Hooper. In this video, I'll show you my finished base pages for my December Daily. I have found that if I make my pages ahead of time, I'm more likely to get my book completed in a timely manner....like in January. My book from last year just got completed about 2 months ago because I made the pages whenever I had the time. The "junk journal/smashbook" type of book worked well for me in 2012, so I thought I would try that style again with this year's album.

The paper collection I used is October Afternoon Make it Merry. The only other paper I used is kraft cardstock. I know that if I limit my supplies, I'll be happier and more likely to finish my project. I added transparencies from an old K&Co ephemera package I found in my stash and some Basic Grey letters and numbers that I picked up on clearance a few months ago. I used Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink to ink all the edges.

Check out all the December Daily goodness in the video below:


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit the Country Craft Creations in Hooper Facebook page and Website to stay informed of current sales and available products.

No comments:

Post a Comment