Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #123 (and #121!)

The theme for this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog is "Cool Off." We were to make a water themed project using a cricut cartridge. I'm in the process of finishing up my wedding album (2.5 years later!) and this page from our honeymoon is perfect for this week.


We took a cruise for our honeymoon and one of the excursions we did was snorkeling. The cricut cuts are from Life's a Beach (snorkel guy, coral, and wave across the bottom). I'm not sure of the size.I borrowed the cartridge from someone about 2 years ago and cut the items and put them in an envelope with the pictures. The sea shells, sea horse, and message in a bottle are from K&Co.



The Challenge Me Monday #121 was wedded bliss. Even though I didn't get my pics posted in time, I still wanted to share them. I used Paper Doll Dress up and cut the bride and groom at 4". After looking at the picture for a few minutes I realized that I didn't put anything behind the eyes. Oops! Just another reason I need to get some Peachy Keen Stamps! LOL



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts DeAnna. Love the snorkeller and your bride and groom are gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a fabulous job with both these challenges. So sorry the weeding one didn't get posted. I've done that before as well. Your layout for the Cool Off challenge is awesome. So glad you had a chance to use those images you cut and play along this week at FCCB. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing LO's! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete