Saturday, July 23, 2011

SNOW Word Book

I am posting this for my friend, Rose. I know she would love to see it in person!

I used a tutorial from the old Cricut message board to help me make this book.
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5058427&mpage=1&key&#5058427

I used George & Basic Shapes and Base Camp to cut the book. I made the book back in February 2011, so I'm not sure of the size, but I think it was cut at 5". The pictures are from January 2011, but I just got them scrapped last week.

The paper is from a stack I got at WalMart about 8 years ago. The embellishments are K& Co.


On the page that has the journaling...I messed up. That dark blue mat in the back was supposed to be a pocket, but I didn't cut my tags quite narrow enough. So, I just clipped them together at the top with a brad and glued the last one down. They rotate out so you can read the tags in the middle and back.











2 comments:

  1. Love how the snowman peeps out - how do you get the letter to have that kind of tab so you can extend each one out to read the word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base (or tab) is just a rectangle. I made each rectangle a little longer than the previous one.

    I used this tutorial to help me make my book. I suppose I should have put it in my post!

    http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5058427&mpage=1&key&#5058427

    ReplyDelete