Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Sheet Wonder Card Set

I made 20 cards (A-2 size) with 3 sheets of patterned paper plus card bases. Since I used 3 sheets of paper, I guess this is a "Three Sheet Wonder." :0) I got the cutting pattern from the Cricut.com message board. They are basically "any occasion" cards as the majority of them have no sentiment since they are a donation for a silent auction.

The paper is DCWV cardstock and Colorbok Jewel Paper Stack.






The bag is made from an envelope and is from a pattern from:  http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/02/free-tutorial-for-16-cards-one-sheet-wonder.html

3 comments:

  1. love your set of cards and the card bag. you did a great job. hope it brings in a big donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! Love the card bag! What a fun idea! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards and I LOVE your version of the bag.
    Thanks for sharing the link to my project!

    ReplyDelete